IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO MISS
The two-day Vehicle Displays Detroit, the 23rd Symposium & Expo for Next-Gen Vehicle Displays & User Interfaces, takes place at the center of U.S. automotive excellence September 27-28.
Join the industry’s brightest techno-future engineers, scientists, and designers from the display, HMI, photonics, vehicle systems, academic and automotive OEM communities.
TOTAL VEHICLE DISPLAYS…TOTAL TECHNOLOGY…
COMPREHENSIVE PEER-REVIEWED PRESENTATIONS
Paper presentations cover the latest developments in display science, engineering and emerging applications destined to shape the holistic driving experience of tomorrow’s smart…high-tech…hybrid…electric…connected…and autonomous vehicles.
- Automotive Marketplace, including trends in automotive displays, user
interfaces, and applications.
- Display and Lighting Technologies for Vehicular Applications, including optical components, LEDs, and OLEDs.
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI) in vehicle and system solutions, including display legibility, touch screens and haptics, head-up displays, driver assist, and infotainment.
- Application Issues with vehicular displays, lighting, and HMI, including optical, mechanical, electrical, and thermal performance, as well as modeling and metrology.
- Advanced Technologies for displays and touch screens, including sunlight readability, nanotechnology, metal oxides, and flexible
TAKE A TECHNO-FUTURE DEEP-DIVE
Discover bleeding-edge scientific advances…revolutionary new technologies…and potentially game-changing breakthroughs destined to enhance and transform the cockpit experience worldwide. At the Expo you’ll get a first-look at the latest products and vehicle systems designed to advance and enhance next-gen electronic vehicle display-related technologies.
Gain valuable insights, solve pressing challenges, network with industry leaders and peers, and ask questions…lots of questions. Questions like what’s new…what’s developing…what’s next?
Non-SID Members Welcome:
Discover roadmaps to next-gen vehicle displays, user interfaces and the technological ‘magic’ certain to shape tomorrow’s car-buying preferences in the promising and growing trillion-dollar global automotive OEM marketplace. Your registration comes with a one-year membership in the Society for Information Display.
SID Members Welcomed Back:
Vehicle Displays Detroit brings together the entire electronic vehicle displays source, collaborate and conduct problem solving with expert tech reps from dozens of leading display technology product, service and solutions providers.